Friday, September 9, 2011

Spring has sprung in my cross stitch...


The rabbits are now happily hopping in the grass so I have started on the park bench in the very centre of the sampler. Yes, I have stitched half the sampler. Hooray!!!

Here is a little present I recently bought for myself. Isn't she sweet? I adore fairies so couldn't resist. The colours in it are so soft and muted. I'm trying so hard not to start her as I don't want too many large cross stitch projects on the go at once. We'll see how long before I give in to temptation.The design is called "Touch of Gold" and is based on a painting by a German artist Bente Schlick. The kit is made by Bucilla. Are you any good at resisting starting new projects?
'

Thanks for walking through my garden....
Jan x

4 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I love, love your Marjolein Bastin WIP...once upon a time I stitched this :)

Giovanna said...

Great going on the MB!

Sally said...

Those bunnies are so sweet!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Cute bunnies and I do like the fairy. I can't resist buying new charts but I'm quite good at not starting them!