Thursday, October 27, 2011

My First HAED!!!

Love



I can't believe it.  I have purchased my first HAED (insert Happy Dance here).  "Love" by Marta Dahlig.  It is a completely different pattern to the ones I put in the HAED survey last week on my blog for your feedback. I found it by accident here while trawling blogs. As soon as I saw it I knew it was the one! 

As you can see, Gypsy Firefly was voted to be the most popular pattern voted by you, my readers. Don't be alarmed as I still love it and it will be my second HAED pattern.

Now to begin gridding my 25ct antique white luguna linen...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

OH wow Jan that looks insane!!! (I mean a good insane). How big will it finish as? I HATE to think!!! So different to what you are working on now. I meant to ask you to bring it alone for a squizz...

leeni1176 said...

You'll love working on your HAED chart. It seems daunting at first and the holes seem so little, but it's amazing how quickly you'll adapt. I felt the same way when I started stitching them.

I love your choice of chart..