Friday, April 27, 2012

What's hot reading on my holiday?

A proper holiday demands good reading matter. After finishing The Hunger Games (along with the rest of the world), I needed some light relief (it's not for the faint hearted) and stumbled upon this mag.

Craft and Click has been produced by the team at Cross Stitcher. Want to know how to get the web to help you?  Then this is the mag for you.

Since reading the mag I have joined Flickr (under "thread garden"). It also caught me up on Twitter which is something I haven't done before (still not sure I will - yet anyway).

It also gave me some craft photography tips aside from what I learnt in a previous blog post. Now on my "to do list" from the mag is to make a light box to use when I take photos of my cross stitching projects.

Top 5 magazine moments:
5. 100 crafty blogs to visit
4. Top 10 cross stitching websites
3. Really cute pics of craft items
2. Finding out about craft podcasts (why weren't those ear phones in my ears earlier)


Drum roll...
1. Inspiration on designing cross stitch patterns

Have you got a favourite craft magazine or craft book? If so, I would love to hear about it!

Thanks for feeding the ducks in my pond...

                                                            Jan x





!

1 comment:

Louise said...

Jan,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
So glad you were able to pick up the freebie from Marjolein Bastin through the link I put.
I love her designs, they truly are beautiful!
I wish you a beautiful blessed Sunday!
Raggedystitches,
Louise

http://www.raggedystitcher.blogspot.com