Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June 24: A Photo A Day and Theme-alicious

A Photo A Day June 24: "On My Mind"

July has arrived (I am behind updating my Photo A Day posts but I don't care) and updating Theme-alicious has been on my mind.



My Marjolein Bastin sampler fitted perfectly with the Jumangi Jungle theme as there have been many animals and birds to stitch. It am so close to the two borders joining up. I have counted perfectly as well so I am one happy girl.  Tonight will be the night they will meet me thinks.  I then have two one-stitch wide lines to stitch on the inside and outside of the main border and it will be completed.

Happy stitchy week.  Thank you for stopping by...

                                                                        Jan x

3 comments:

Giovanna said...

How exciting to be so close to closing the border! It's looking great!

~Narita said...

Did you finish? did you finish?
I love that design, am looking at mine hanging on the wall right here as I type to you... :)

geeky Heather said...

Isn't it just the biggest relief when the border meets up??? I just LOVE this piece...I know you are so excited about it being DONE! =)