Sunday, April 14, 2013

Here right now...

I borrowed this from Simply Renee. Love it!

watching: Dance Mums excerpts my 14yo DD is constantly shoving in front of me
eating: Chicken wings with my fingers therefore leaving fingerprints over the keyboard naughty me
drinking: a chardie
wearing: Mavi jeans and white knit long-sleeved top
avoiding: putting my 3yo DS2 to bed
feeling: inspired after a weekend scrapbooking and crocheting (for the first time) with girlfriends
missing: my husband who has gone away for the week
thankful: for my kids as endometriosis might have rendered me infertile
weather: a cool 8 degrees Celsius this evening so have turned up the heat
praying: my Studio Calico scrapbooking kit arrives this week (it's lost like thousands of other overseas orders) and that the virus that has hit our family over the weekend clears soon
needing to: put my 3 yo DS2 to bed
thinking: I really want to start another cross stitch project (stop it brain and finish what is started)
loving: pinterest!!!

Hope you found some stitchy time this weekend.

                              Jan x

No comments: