Wednesday, May 29, 2013

London Stitchery update...

These two cute Beefeaters have been created over the last two nights. Sure one had to be frogged and moved across a little but no Beefeaters were harmed in the process. 


My previous post about this London cross stitch is here.  I hope you will agree but the stitchery looks so much better with them! They give it life.

I hope you found some stitching time today.

Thanks for wandering through my garden...
                                                                   Jan x

8 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Nice progress on your stitching Jan!

Sarah in Stitches said...

It's so cute! I visited London for the first time ever this past January, and I absolutely loved it. Now I'm a little London-obsessed, I think :P

Linda said...

Great progress Jan.

Linda

Cat said...

OMG I do love this a lot !! !!
I'm a big anglophile

Leonie said...

So so cute!! And thanks for playing along and linking up! great to have you on board!

Julie said...

They are really cute.

Hootnz said...

You're right the beefeaters do give it some life :)) Very cute addition

BigLittle said...

Very cool! xx