Monday, May 27, 2013

Prairie Schooler Alphabet progress...

I have done more stitching on the The Prairie Schooler Alphabet design "L is for Leaves".  My last post about it is here.  I am in total love with the autumn tones of greens and browns in this project. 


 
 
 
My friends in this SAL are stitching "J is for Jack O' Lantern" and  "N is for Nest".  The nest design is really cute. I would love to stitch all of the patterns on one piece of linen but not sure how long that would take me! Probably several years I reckon.
 
Well I'm off to bed. I have had a long day but really enjoyed putting my feet up for an hour tonight stitching on my London piece which I will share very soon. I put a little soldier in the wrong spot so will have to do some frogging when I pick it up next time. Silly me!
 
Today I am sharing my crafty fun with Handmade Harbour !
 
Thanks for wandering in my garden...
 
                                                         Jan x
 
 


9 comments:

Giovanna said...

It's coming along beautifully - well done!

natalysneedle said...

Wonderful progress!

Sarah in Stitches said...

So pretty!

Anonymous said...

Wow - the detail is amazing.

Julie said...

PS designs are so nice, yours looks lovely.

Kitsch Stitch said...

What a lovely deer! I'm off to have a look at the rest of the project now.

temari by the sea said...

I love the colours! And that deer is so beautiful.

Parsley said...

Looks great so far. I really enjoy these patterns.

Panda League said...

Great blog you have heree