Saturday, August 3, 2013

Cross stitchy updates...

Hello gorgeous readers,
Winter holidays and internet hiccups have interrupted my blogging schedule. How rude! But they haven't interrupted my stitching schedule at least!

Bothy Threads Cut 'Thru Castle is choofing along nicely. A knight, family crests and a castle pole have been stitched. 


Some more time on CHS Shores of Hawk Run Hollow have produced some ocean waves, words and the start of a lovely sunbeam.


Finally for those cat lovers out there a portrait of my favourite fur-boy Bob. He insisted on being in the photo shoot by sitting on my Bothy Threads Castle! Luckily my three year old human boy, Tom was there to kick him off it.  Got to love their relationship. Tom totally wears the pants and bosses Bob around and Bob takes it so well. Only Tom is allowed to boss him around though!


 
 
Well off to keep enjoying my weekend. Potatoes planted-tick (Winter here in Oz). Now to visits some friends for a glass of vino then later on some stitching. Thanks for visiting...
 
                                                                                                          Jan x


11 comments:

cucki said...

Sweet stitches..on which count you stitching the shores at hawk run hollow and which threads ?
Thank you
Love cucki x

Shebafudge said...

Oh your cat is adorable and so much more normal in sitting than ours (have a look at my blog if you want to see what I mean!

Your stitching is looking lovely too :)

Shirlee said...

Beautiful stitches & cat! I can't wait for winter to arrive in the US : )

Daphne said...

Haha, that sounds funny, winter holidays! ;) Pretty cool that you can see what people are stitching all around the world through blogging! Your stitching looks beautiful, and your cat too! :)

Greetings from Holland! xx Daphne

Linda said...

Great progress on both projects Jan. I love the colors in the Castle. I have SOHRH but I have not started it.

Linda

Sarah in Stitches said...

Great progress! I really love your Shores of Hawk Run Hollow :D

Julie said...

Lovely progress. What beautiful eyes your furry friend has.

I finally finished my shores and blogged it.

Karoline said...

Your wips are looking lovely, great progress.

Great shot of your cat

Emma/Itzy said...

your stitching looks great and he is a gorgeous furbaby!

SoCal Debbie said...

Your Castle looks great! I like the waves in SoHRH. My friend is almost done stitching this design.

Your cat Bob is so handsome! I've always wanted a gray cat. Look at those eyes!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Have you seen Julie's completed Shores? It is an amazing design. Please post photos regularly as I miss seeing her's grow!!