Thursday, December 19, 2013

More on Noah's Ark cross stitch sampler...

Despite it being only a week (or less) to Christmas, I have stitched more of the rainbow on the Noah's Ark Dimensions sampler over the last week. Just the blue inner rainbow arc and the back stitching on the words left.



Dimensions Gold Collection
Promises Kept
I am totally in love with anything especially antique Noah's arks! I have even started a pinterest board featuring them. 

Have a fabulous week leading up to Christmas...
                                                                    Jan x

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

very beautiful

Justine said...

Lovely. Another Christmas finish perhaps?

Chris said...

Great progress Jan!

Sarah in Stitches said...

Beautiful progress! You're so close to finishing it now :D

Anonymous said...

Jan,
It is coming along and your almost done! It's amazing!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Anne said...

It's wonderful! Such a delightful design!!

xstitchlibrarian said...

The colours in this are just beautiful - can't wait to see it all finished! Merry Christmas!

Kevin said...

Love this, Jan ! Really like all the birds and the colorful rainbow. Looks great!
:-)

zenuwpees said...

Bel avancement c'est tres beau Marie-Claire

Julie said...

You will soon be having a finish, it's going to look super on your sons wall.

Catherine said...

Love it! I have a decent collection of older Noah's Ark patterns ~ if you are ever looking for anything in particular, let me know!

Karoline said...

Great progress, it's looking lovely

Shebafudge said...

The detail in this piece is amazing and the colours are so lovely too.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!! I found your site, quite by accident, and your stitching is so beautiful!!!! I have this same Noah's Ark! Well, the pattern, at least! :) I am working on the cut through Noah's Ark, I have the Cut Thru Princess Palace hanging on my wall (I had made it for my daughter, and she didn't want it :(. ) right now I am almost finished with Michael Powell's Christmas lights....it's so cool, I love it!