Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Prairie Schooler Alphabet...


L is for Leaves is growing well.  I have stitched three quarters of it.  I am stitching this with friends, working on it once every three weeks.  Delighted in how it is turning out. Actually, so delighted I will definitely stitch the whole alphabet on one piece of linen! Not sure when I will start, probably after I finish this letter as need a new project with my friends.

L is for Leaves
Stitched on 32 ct linen
Recommended DMC threads
I am part of a blog group, called The Prairie Schooler ABC Stitching Bee, which shares progress, albeit slowly. Thank you for having a look in my garden...
                                                               Jan x 

12 comments:

Brigitte said...

I do love this alphabet very much but haven't stitched more than two letters. There are far too many great PS designs out there, lol.
Great progress on your letter L.

Chris said...

I love these designs :)

Shirlee said...

Very pretty!

Giovanna said...

Nice start - what a great series.

Sarah in Stitches said...

Beautiful stitching! It'll be fun watching you stitch the whole alphabet. Will this L be a part of it or are you starting over?

Linda said...

Your making great progress Jan. I started the X many years ago. Good luck doing them all on one piece.

Linda

JennyPennyPoppy said...

Your letter L is looking lovely :)

Catherine said...

Love me some PS!

Julie said...

PS designs are so beautiful, yours looks wonderful.

Karoline said...

It's looking gorgeous, great progress

zenuwpees said...

Le debut est deja tres beau merci de la reaction sur mon blog Marie-Claire

zenuwpees said...

Le debut est deja tres beau merci de la reaction sur mon blog Marie-Claire