Monday, September 8, 2014

Castle Progress. Almost there!

Progress over the last week:  the before photo is on the left and after photo is on the right






Great news. I have finally joined Instagram. My account name is: threadgarden  I have been posting lots of videos over at "FlossTube" (aka YouTube) also.  My channel is called: "Thread Garden".

How's your stitching week been?  

                                                  Jan x

Hello readers,

My anticipation is high this week as I come towards the end of cross stitching the Bothy Threads Cut Thru' Castle.  Only a small section of the final page remains. I will of course have to tackle the back stitching then but that shouldn't take too long.

To remind you, it is stitched on light blue 16ct Aida.  Last week saw me add fish to the moat, water (in a pretty variegated thread) and seaweed.

13 comments:

Annette-California said...

Fantastic progress! Love your Castle. The backstitching does take some time but its so worth it. You are almost done:) I am already following you on Instagram. love Annette

Preeti said...

Great progress on the castle!! It's looking beautiful:)
It takes long for me to complete back stitching.

cucki said...

Great progress my dear
It's looking so sweet
Well done *•*

Linda said...

The castle looks great Jan. Which one are you starting next.

Linda

Sarah in Stitches said...

Oooh, great progress! :D

stitchersanon said...

Gorgeous progress xx I think it looks amazing.

Mrs Milkybar Kid said...

Wow you are sooooo close Jan! Can't wait to see the finished article - here's to smokin' needles lol!

zenuwpees said...

Nice progress i like it hugs Marie-Claire

Julie said...

Love this one Jan, so colourful and so close to a finish.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Looking good! Love the moat, this is such a fun design.

Karoline said...

It's looking gorgeous, great progress

Brigitte said...

OH my, that's such great progress. And when you add all the backstitches it will come perfectly to life. Looking forward to seeing it finihsed. How exciting.

Elisa said...

Oh what a great proces