Sunday, January 4, 2015

Day 3 DUCJC2015

Day 3 of DUCJC2015 saw me stitching on a work in progress (WIP). I have many WIPS so cannot start a new project every day.  I prefer large projects so starting 31 massive projects would be crazy. Therefore I am doing a combination of new starts and WIPS. 

Day 3 I worked hard on the cat in The Prairie Schooler alphabet block, K is for Kitty. This is stitched on raw linen two over two using the recommended DMC threads.

Until tomorrow...Jan x

                             




12 comments:

Justine said...

What a pretty kitty! Great idea to include WIPs in the Crazy challenge.

Shebafudge said...

Gorgeous puddy cat.

Emma/Itzy said...

So cute :)

Jennifer said...

So cute! One of my favorite designers and of course anything to do with kitties I just love, love, love! I made this one several years ago for my friend Kristin in Norway.

Sarah in Stitches said...

Are you on K already? That was fast! The kitty looks incredible. I don't blame you for including WIPs - 31 new starts is nuts!!

Brigitte said...

The first thre days of the challenge have ben great for you. Nice projects, nice stitching.

Linda said...

Great progress Jan. I started the letter X years ago.

Linda

Preeti said...

Cute cat!!

Julie said...

Your first three days have been productive. Lovely fabric for the Mirabilia.

Mylene said...

That is such a cute block finish!

Kevin said...

Beautiful! Glad to see you're sticking with some of your WIP's for this challenge!! Keep up the awesome work,

Annette-California said...

Beautiful! love Annette